Thursday, October 8, 2009

LABOR!

Contractions started at 5:30 this morning.
Water broke at 7:30. It was a small gush. At first I thought I peed myself but it was a lot of liquid. I had S smell it b/c my nose is clogged. Not pee.
Contractions are 10 minutes apart and mild

Have appt with Dr. Pepper at noon. Think the plan is to go there at that time, have him confirm that I am indeed in labor. (It just seems too good to be true.) Then its off to my friend's upper east side apartment to labor in comfort until I get to 5-1-1 or 4-1-1. That is, when contractions are 5 or 4 minutes apart, lasting for 1 minute and have been consistent for 1 hour. At that point its off to the hospital.

I'm off to bake a cornbread and maybe some muffins.

1 comment:

  1. i'm hoping that baby Z is here by now. and i'm hoping that you are both healthy and happy. thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete