Thursday, March 18, 2010

Asparagus pee

I guess this is why there is no asparagus baby food sold in a jar. Pediatrician recommended that we give Z more veggies, as I've been feeding him more fruits. (This is b/c I've been making it myself, and fruits are just easier since there's no cooking involved.) So I steamed some asparagus and put it in the chopper. At first he wasn't thrilled by it, and I even had to mix the last few bites with apple sauce. But I think it was more because it was warm, and he's used to food being room temperature, because he ate up the second serving and wanted more.
And now, we know exactly when he's peed in his diaper because the smell is so, so strong. He's getting changed a lot more frequently today!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm dying laughing here. That's good to know for future. Sometimes I make some baby food but have trouble with green veggies. He likes the orange stuff probably because it is a little sweeter. :-)

    ReplyDelete