Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Positively Pregnant

I went to planned parenthood today for pregnancy testing.

It was positive.

I expected it. I'm not so much in shock as I am stressing about how to get health insurance. I signed up for insurance from the Freelancers Union. That won't start until March. I guess I could wait until then to get my first exam, but I don't want to risk it. I know I got pregnant in the month of January. I'm hoping I'm just three weeks along now, but I could be five weeks, which means I'd be nine weeks by March.

I will have to pay for the first exam myself. So now I'm trying to find the right place with the right price for me. And also trying to relax.

This is good. I am ready. I have a good man by my side. Everything happens the way it's supposed to. I am going to be a mommy.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations!!!!! =)
    ps: have you told your mom yet?

    ReplyDelete