Monday, February 2, 2009

Testing

Life is about to change drastically.

I've been dealing with eratic mood swings and irrational food cravings. I chalked it up to a severe case of PMS. Until it lasted longer than usual and my period never came.

On a whim I took a pregnancy test on Friday evening. It was the first I have ever taken. It was the kind that creates a plus sign if you are and a minus if you aren't. The first test showed a faint vertical line, but it was so faint and I had no experience with this sort of thing.

Two tests came in the box. I had plans on Saturday night that included drinking, so I decided to take the second one just to be sure. This time the plus was so prevelant that I had to sit down.

I'm going to a doctor on Wednesday to take another one. I'll know for sure at that point.

...at which point I'll either shut down this blog or have something to write about for the next 9+ months.

No comments:

Post a Comment