Sunday, August 16, 2009

32 Weeks

Well, the rash is gone. The itch is very minimal. And I didn't end up using anything except the pine tar soap.
I'm so grateful. The thought of having to spend the remainder of my pregnancy covered in an itchy rash was nightmarish. I don't know if it was the soap, or maybe the rash ran its course, but I don't really care. I'm just glad it's not there anymore. I see Dr Pepper tomorrow to find out the results of the blood test. Since the rash is gone, I'm not that worried anymore. I will deal with the results when I have them.

WOOHOO, THE ITCH IS GONE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We are about a week apart! Crazy! The baby's room isn't ready yet because my brother has been staying with us for the summer so I had to keep busy and that's the only reason why all the bags are packed. Haha.

    I'm glad the rash is no more. I couldn't imagine anything worse than being pregnant in the summertime and having a rash to boot!

    ReplyDelete