Monday, December 20, 2010

Ho hum

Didn't leave the house for three days. Then got over it. Sort of. I'm still stressed, but perhaps I'm handling it better?
Medical procedure went well. They knocked me out. It was awesome.
Now it seems I've caught a stomach flu thingie. Been unable to eat much for the past three days. Being a girl who loves food, this is quite disappointing. Everything makes me want to throw up. Was able to keep down plain boiled potatoes and pasta today. That's about it.

Wondering who still reads this. Kinda hoping that no one does anymore. I haven't told anyone that I started writing here again, and after such a long hiatus it's possible that this little corner of the web is forgotten for good. Who knows if I'll keep updating regularly. Life isn't too interesting these days.