Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Integrals and derivatives

Here's one of life's little surprises: This girl right here doesn't want the dream she thought she wanted.
Ugh, I hate writing in the third person.

I'm closing in on 30 and I feel more and more like an 18 year old everyday. Confused about life and where it's headed. It's always the same thing. What do I want to be when I grow up?
I figured I'd give the teaching thing a try. Would go to grad school for a masters in middle school math. But first, I needed a few undergrad math credits. So I took two math classes at a local college.
Well, I figured out that I don't like taking math classes. Especially advance ones with anal professors who insist that you remember all the calculus you learned way back in 2000 when you first attempted to be a math major.
On the plus side, that dream is dead. No more imagining the possibilities. I got that s*#@ out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment